Here's a simple situation for y'all to think about.
Stupid, right? Volunteering for something with her "so-called" experiences. Her english? Big time SUCKER! Best called BITCHY RATHER THAN PROFESSIONAL english. Too much of a control freak! How did I know? I have my sources. Fashion statement? So out of it! I wanna ask her this, "Hey, have you looked at yourself before going bere? Because you look terrible!" Mean much? Trust me! I am so not over reacting. >:)
Anyways, on with our first encounter. First meeting was fun but somehow it kinda sucked because of a particular thing.
Not gonna mention it because someone might get hurt and also because I still respect that someone but the girl I mentioned earlier? So not!
First entry is mean right? That's just part of the stories. Wait until you reach the juicy part.
Comment on this and wait until the next entry has been posted. Tell you more about my observations and interpretations which technically turn out to be right and sometimes cruel to the bones.
But what the hay! Meet me, myself, and I!
>>>inukazeltz~♥
Someone volunteers to be a leader 'cause of her so-called experiences but she can't even form a straight sentence in a particular language. :))
Stupid, right? Volunteering for something with her "so-called" experiences. Her english? Big time SUCKER! Best called BITCHY RATHER THAN PROFESSIONAL english. Too much of a control freak! How did I know? I have my sources. Fashion statement? So out of it! I wanna ask her this, "Hey, have you looked at yourself before going bere? Because you look terrible!" Mean much? Trust me! I am so not over reacting. >:)
Anyways, on with our first encounter. First meeting was fun but somehow it kinda sucked because of a particular thing.
Not gonna mention it because someone might get hurt and also because I still respect that someone but the girl I mentioned earlier? So not!
First entry is mean right? That's just part of the stories. Wait until you reach the juicy part.
Comment on this and wait until the next entry has been posted. Tell you more about my observations and interpretations which technically turn out to be right and sometimes cruel to the bones.
But what the hay! Meet me, myself, and I!
>>>inukazeltz~♥

Nice, first blog goodluck!!
ReplyDeletehahahah.. wow! that's your first blog~!!:)) what is this a hate blog... good luck to u!
ReplyDeleteGhhahahahaha
ReplyDeletehanep