First of all, I agree with what daddy [ernest] said during the open forum we had on our values class. I, too, am wishing for the 1st term to end already because [it may not be obvious but] I'm really getting scared of everything that's happening in our section.
Second, people are really starting to get on my nerves because of these childish fights. I'm really getting tired of seeing the same kind of gap everytime the section is together. I know that I can definitely be a backstabber at times but that doesn't get in my way of communicating with others properly.
Third, I really admire those people who [despite of their case] are not aware of what's happening around them. Why? Because they have nothing to worry about. Even if they have a world of their own, I'd trade all the awareness and friends that I have just to have the same kind of peace that they have and friends like them.
Lastly,
WILL Y'ALL QUIT MESSING WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S LIVES? PUH-LEASE, DO ME A FAVOR AND HAVE YER OWN LIVES, AYT 'CAUSE Y'ALL ARE ACTING LIKE SOME FREAKAZOIDS FROM TEH PLANET IMACHILDISHDUMMYHEAD WHO DON'T KNOW TEH DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RIGHT AND WRONG.
That's all,
Eru-chan♥

i understand Elton.
ReplyDelete