From the day I met you, I didn't make any promises for the reason that I don't want to break any of them. I thank you for all the patience and sacrifice that you did during the times I didn't reply to any of your messages or answer your calls. You know that focus was what I needed to attain what I'm dreaming of and thank you for understanding. I know that a simple thanks is not enough to make up for all the things that I made you do and for all the tears that you shed.
I know that I've been a pain at times, but I know that you know that it's my way of saying I missed you. Your love was what kept, is keeping, and will keep me on doing my best in everything that I did, do, and will be doing.
Now that the time for all the waiting is going to end, I'm going to make the one promise that I know I will never break...
I PROMISE TO LOVE YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.
Eru-chan♥♥♥

No comments:
Post a Comment