Face Masks

Face Masks
Can hide anything from anyone!

Monday, July 20, 2009

BACK-2-BACK

This entry is a support entry for my previous post entitled "Self Respect and Respect for Others."


BACKstabbing BACKstabbers and BACK-stabbed

There's an emphasis on the BACK because the activity that we did last July 17, 2009 was about backstabbing, backstabbers, and being back-stabbed.

I CAN RELATE LIKE OH SO VERY MUCH~!!!! FINALLY, A TOPIC I WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS!!! (too bad it wasn't an open forum *sighs* -_-;;)

On with the activity, a piece of paper was placed on our back and what we were going to do was to write stuff on the paper ON THE BACK of the person. So, it was literally what you call BACKSTABBING.

Surprisingly, at the end of the activity when we were all able to look at what other people wrote on our backs, there wasn't any negative trait written on mine. I really didn't what to feel because a part of me was really disappointed because it would mean that I'm already on the safe side and I don't have anything to change but only to improve. I felt disappointed because I remember what my classmate told us during our retreat: "Wag naman puro positive traits ang ilalagay niyo sa susunod kasi paano ko mababago yung mga dapat kung baguhin kung ni-isang negative trait eh wala. Pero nagpapasalamat ako sa mga sinabi o sinulat niyo kasi ganoon yung tingin niyo sa'kin." So? I really agree and I would really like to thank everyone who wrote all those good traits of mine.


Somehow, I really didn't feel relieved or anything after the activity. Sure, it was fun and it lessened the tension between everyone since we got the chance to say, or in this case write, what we have to say to a particular person. After that activity, I really do wish that the people whom I wrote negative traits on would change because I know that when I feel something towards someone, a lot would agree with me. TRUST ME! BEEN THERE AND SO DONE WITH THAT! XD

That's the end of this supporting entry~

>>>inukazeltz♥

No comments:

Post a Comment