Self Evaluation
1. How was your first week of stay at MCL? How do you feel about your teachers and schoolmates? How do you find your courses? What sort of adjustment you still have to meet in terms of your academics, emotions, and social involvement?
My first week at MCL didn't really feel that much different from my previous school because I know that the ME who entered MCL is still the ME who studied at AAA. Aside from the new people thing, everything pretty much fell into place once introductions were done.
The courses felt really interesting especially Hum013. There's something in that course that challenges me a lot and that's the part of enhancing my memorization skills. I really have difficulties with memorizing stuff so, gotta improve that~! XD
When it comes to academics, time management would be the best thing that I should practice so that I wouldn't lose track of my goal. Emotions come and go, my life is pretty much an open book that anyone can read but, something behind the covers are not worth looking at because there's what I call my dark side. Social involvement or interaction really isn't a difficult thing to deal with because with my happy-go-lucky personality, I think I can get along well with pretty much everyone but, only one thing gets on my nerves a lot; AIRHEAD SEASON.
2. How would you like your first year in college be? What specifically you have to do to achieve these desires?
I would like my first year of college to be fun and exciting with out losing my scholarship and that's basically part of the challenge I planned to conquer. Friends of course are definitely part of what I expect and recently, a lot of people are friendly even though some are TOTAL AIRHEADS and ABNORMALITES.
Specifically, I would like to achieve better grades so I could maintain my scholarship and push it through the rest of the college life.
Values Week 2: Complete!
SUGOI!!!
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment