Face Masks

Face Masks
Can hide anything from anyone!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

VALUES: Values Application

Date/Time: Everyday

Values practiced: Friendship

Story: Well, there really isn't that much to tell because it is practically the same thing. Like what O said before, I'm happy-go-lucky person with an open book for a life with a thick layer for a cover. Friendship happens anywhere, anytime, anyhow, and of course with anyone (this is only me and nobody else but me XD)! hahahaha!

Feelings: Random because friendship is like love, a roller coaster ride of emotions but less complicated.

Learning: Friends are everywhere. They're like diamonds because as the saying goes, "Diamonds are Forever."



Date/Time: Everday

Values practiced: Fun

Story: Since I have a happy-go-lucky personality, fun can't definitely be out of the package! Everyone says I'm fun to be with. Well maybe because I know how to get along with people's "trips" unlike some people I know. I admit that I could be stubborn at times but nevertheless an hour wouldn't pass by in school without me smiling or laughing. Talk about major craziness! XD What the hey! That's what's fun for me and I can't do no nothing about it except for having a DELIGHTFUL time and an ACTION-PACKED day! People involved, anyone! Where? Anywhere!

Feelings: Fun (of course, like DUH)

Learning: Life' s too fun to throw spend being sad and lonely!

Week3: Complete!!!
SUGOI!!!

till next posting!XD

No comments:

Post a Comment