As of now, this has been the worst day of my life. Why? Let's just say that I've been stranded somewhere between what's real and not. A lot has happened and I can't seem to take hold of the things around me. Somehow, I felt lost; lost in the randomness that I created. I'm stuck between something I never knew that I could get into. What a mess this is and I don't know how to clean it all up.
To bring someone up, I would like to thank BEA LOURDES MARTINEZ for taking my mind off of things. Without her knowledge of it, she managed to lessen the pain that I felt.
Right now, I'm thinking of counseling as a solution to this problem.
This post is just something I wanted to let out because it has been inside of me for the past weeks. Since my blog title says it all, I know that you would understand why I posted this.
Till my next post! See yah~!
>>>inukazeltz♥
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

bee i don't get it? :o
ReplyDeletewhat did i did? :o