Face Masks

Face Masks
Can hide anything from anyone!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

RANDOM: 09-08/10

Hey y'all!

Currently at school but nothing's really new.

Just busy with being random.

Still waiting for our turn for the photo/video shoot for our Filipino.



Currently listening to: When You're Gone

Performed by: Avril Lavigne



I always needed time on my own

I never thought I'd need you there when i cry

And the days felt like years when I'm alone

And the bed where you lied is made up on your side



When you walk away, I count the steps that you take.

Do you see how much I need you right now?



When you're gone, the pieces of my heart are missing you

When you're gone, the face I came to know is missing to

When you're gone, the words I need to hear to always get me through the day

And make it okay, I miss you



I've never felt this way before

Everything that I do, reminds me of you

And the clothes you left that lie on the floor

And they smell just like you, I love the things that you do



When you walk away, I count the steps that you take

Do you see how much I need you right now?



When you're gone, the pieces of my heart are missing you

When you're gone, the face I came to know is missing to

When you're gone, the words I need to hear to always get me through the day

And make it okay, I miss you



We were made for each other, out here forever

I know we were

Yeah yeah

And all I ever wanted is for you to know

Everything I do, I give my heart and soul

I can't hardly breathe I need to feel you hear with me

Yeah yeah...



When you're gone, the pieces of my heart are missing you

When you're gone, the face I came to know is missing to

When you're gone, the words I need to hear to always get me through the day

And make it okay, I miss you

Love the song! Hope y'all do, too!



buh bye!

That's all folks!

Til next posting!



>>>inukazeltz♥

No comments:

Post a Comment