Face Masks

Face Masks
Can hide anything from anyone!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

RANDOM: 09-08/20

Cellphone Playlist:
Milky Way by BoA
Gotta Find You by Joe Jonas
On the Wind by Hey Say JUMP!
My Heart will Go On by Celine Dion
My Happy Ending by Avril Lavigne
Star Time (piano version) by Hey Say JUMP!
Fire by 2NE1
Tomorrow by Mikuni Shimokawa
Just so You Know by Jesse McCartney
I Thought I Lost You by Miley Cyrus feat. John Travolta
Change the World by V6
White Horse by Taylor Swift
Yuzurenai Negai - Magic Knights Rayearth OST
Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Miley Cyrus
Umbrella (Acoustic) by KC Concepcion
Mayonaka no Shadow Boy by Hey Say JUMP!
Beautiful Girl - 200 Pounds of Beauty OST

Hey y'all!
Know any of the songs?
HAHA

Anyways, I wasn't able to update for the past days because of the simple reason that I'm ACTUALLY TOO BUSY to do it.
Can't believe I could ever use those words!!! HAHA
Like WHOAW! Major projects come like flash flood!
They come but stay for a while!
Hopefully, they could all be done before the due dates come~

Been busy for like almost a month already!!!

First down, Filipino!
We were able to deliver our program properly at least that was what I thought.

Second down, English!
Okay, the fun park didn't turn out as well as I expected but, I'm not the leader. So, no worries. All that matters is that I wasn't rushing for it!

Still to do!!!

Humanities!
We are going to present an interpretative dance on monday!
The problem? The time!!! Like duh-oi! It's an interpretative dance!!!
Not a cheerdance!!!
The time limit should've been 4-6 minutes but NO!
They all insisted on having it 8-10 minutes each group!
Now, we're not the only one's who are having problems on how to fill that requirement!

And now, the other project!

Digital Arts Design!
We are going to create a DVD that is supposed to contain all the principles that we learned!
We grouped ourselves and now, we're having problems with the shooting thing!
*sighs*

Oh shucks!!! Terrible!!!
But what can we do?
That's COLLEGE LIFE for me!
Wahahaha~

Missed posting! I'll try to post daily again!
Since I have a bit more time now!
LOLz

See y'all later~!

>>>inukazeltz♥

No comments:

Post a Comment