HERE'S THE FIRST THOUGHT!
WHOAW!!!
My status on YM: "How do you end timeless stress? BE RANDOM!"
"LOVE IT LIKE SO MUCH~!" ----> My ending statement on my GM.
Today has been very random and I have got to say, the pressure's gone way overboard!
People nowadays don't know the difference between
HAGARD & WASTED
and
RELAXED & COOL
DUH-OI~! What a dimwit! Stupid! Idiot! Jerk!
Anything you can say about them~!
They really look DUMB!
WHOAW!!!
My status on YM: "How do you end timeless stress? BE RANDOM!"
"LOVE IT LIKE SO MUCH~!" ----> My ending statement on my GM.
Today has been very random and I have got to say, the pressure's gone way overboard!
People nowadays don't know the difference between
HAGARD & WASTED
and
RELAXED & COOL
DUH-OI~! What a dimwit! Stupid! Idiot! Jerk!
Anything you can say about them~!
They really look DUMB!
Anyways, enough of that nonsense!!! LOL XD
My playlist of the day of the day is very random!!!
It has been my playlist since last night while I was doing my project in English~!
It started with
MILKY WAY by BOA
and ended with
DAITE SENIORITA by YAMASHITA TOMOHISA
My randomness took over me while I was doing my project and luckily,
everyone who saw it, really liked it!
Some had a major headache because of it but some really enjoyed reading!
But what they really wanted to see was their names! LOL
I entitled my project:
THE A96 CRAZE!!!
GUESS WHICH WAS WRITTEN FIRST!!!
GUESS WHICH WAS WRITTEN FIRST!!!
As expected, I filled my project with Anime; INUYASHA specifically.
Why INUYASHA? Simple~ Cause it's my fave anime~ DUH!
BACK TO MY PRESSURE PROBLEMS! HAHA
It really hurts to hear the word IRRESPONSIBLE!
Like, what's the essence of saying it anyway? To bring the students lower?
Don't they know that they only shatter the self-confidence of the students?
We're still human beings and FTI
(not FYI but FTI)
in the process of adjusting!!!
(not FYI but FTI)
in the process of adjusting!!!
Just because we're in a fast-paced dimension now
doesn't give them the right to push us around like we're some kind of
IMANIDIOTKICKME!
Maybe they're the one's who're ought to be called that! HMPH! [-(
This entry is one of the longest that I've written
and
This is the MOST COLORFUL among my entries!
and
This is the MOST COLORFUL among my entries!
till next time sweeties~!
>>>inukazeltz♥

No comments:
Post a Comment