Face Masks

Face Masks
Can hide anything from anyone!

Monday, August 10, 2009

RANDOM: 09-08/10

A post before I go to my own world.

Time: 8:36 pm
Location: Yatcomputer Internet Cafe
Now Playing: When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne

Still can't get rid of that song!
Love it so much!
A bit dramatic but what the hey!
It really calms my mind and at the same time, diverts my attention to different things.
Cool huh?

The photo shoot we had earlier today was really fun!!!
I get to be a real-life nerd!!!
EWWWW~!!! I know, right?
But, the feeling's different. How so?
You would really feel what real nerds feel when they get ridiculed by people.

Always remember:
NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER BECAUSE LOOKS ARE DECEIVING!

Two quotes in one. Cute right? HAHA XD

Back to the photo shoot.
I never knew that being a model would be a tough job!!!
And to think that this is only a project for a particular subject, or as our school might say, course.


Tiring but definitely fun!!!
Gotta love 'em~!!!

I really can't wait for the next photo shoot!!!
Til next posting!!!

Time: 8:53 pm
Location: off to somewhere I can be at peace
Now Playing: When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne

**talk about major LSS**

>>>inukazeltz♥

No comments:

Post a Comment