Face Masks

Face Masks
Can hide anything from anyone!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

RANDOM: 09-08/27

IT HAS BEEN OFFICIAL!

BOREDOM STRIKES ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, AND ANYHOW!


Reports show that students have been suffering from this contagious disease! It has been striking students quicker than it has ever been as compared to it's previous attacks! Students definitely come in late, fall asleep in class, daydream, or simply cut class.

What are the causes of this contagious disease?

1. Uninteresting lectures!
Students tend to doze off from the boring class discussions because they're not intereseted in the topic of the discussion!

2. Lack of sleep!
Due to the tons of project that have been assigned to every student, each one fails to have a complete sleeping time!

3. Boring professors!
DUH! SELF-EXPLANATORY!



LOL PEOPLE! JUST TOYING AROUND WITH Y'ALL!!! HAHA

But, there is definitely no doubt that boredom can strike anytime of the day! Anything can happen in just a minute. Like what LIFE EXPECTANCY in the Philippines population states:

IN EVERY MINUTE THAT PASSES,
THREE BABIES ARE BORN AND ONE PERSON DIES!



Currently inside CLIR of MCL
NP: When You Say Nothing at All by Alison Krauss
N2NP: NYC by NYC Boys


I know earphones are prohibited here but, what can I do?


MY LIFE REVOLVES AROUND
MUSIC AND MY FANDOM!


Anyways, this ends my entry for this day.
I'm not sure if I can update later but I'll do my best to do it!


GANBATTE NE!!! FAITO FAITO FAITO~!!!


>>>inukazeltz♥

No comments:

Post a Comment