Face Masks

Face Masks
Can hide anything from anyone!

Friday, August 7, 2009

VALUES: Excellence

Hey y'all! Shmee ugen (it's me again)~!
This entry is for school this time so, this is basically part of randomness.

1. What do you feel during the actual performance?

Well, I felt nervous and, at the same time, ecstatic. Even though our performance wasn't that all great, the important thing was we all had fun and we had the chance to laugh at and not to embarrass ourselves. In life, one must learn to laugh at oneself in order to attain self-confidence.

2. What makes the activity easy or hard for you?

What made it easy for me was the fact that dancing wasn't new to me and that I've been doing it ever since I was a child. The challenge was the part where we had to teach the others the dance steps. Why? It was because the day of the practice didn't turn out to be practice at all and it was very disappointing. Luckily, AYUMI, HEIDY, AND I were able to spice things up OUR WAY!

3. How were you able to develop your talent or skill?

Honestly, I really don't know. Maybe because of practice??? HAHA. Not really sure about that.

4. How were you able to achieve such accomplishment?

Since this question is related to numbah thuwee, still don't know the answer. HAHA! XD

5. What have you realized/learned from the activity?

I've realized that each person really needs time to get out of their own shell because not everyone has the same amount of self-confidence especially when it comes to this kind of stuff. After seeing the talents of my classmates, I AM PROUD TO SAY THAT I AM PART OF A96 BECAUSE I CAN SAY THAT OUR SECTION HAS THE FULL PACKAGE WHEN IT COMES TO SHOWCASING TALENTS!

That ends this entry, looks like something big has been revealed! X3
till next time everyone!!!

>>>inukazeltz♥

No comments:

Post a Comment